The WBP works with Deaf and hearing interpreters who have experience in mental health interpreting.
Interpreting is provided in different settings, such as:
- One to one contracted therapy counselling sessions
- Meetings with the WBP consulting psychiatrist
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Mental health workshops provided by registered social workers, clinical counsellors, psychologists and psychiatrists
- Drug and alcohol services, including Narcotics Anonymous (NA), Crystal Meth Addiction (CMA), and Alcoholics Anonymous (AA)
- Mental health appointments
If you have any questions about interpreting or what the booking process looks like, you can email office or call us via TTY.