Adults & Seniors
WHO DO WE SERVE?
The Well-Being Program (WBP) provides mental health and wellness services for deaf, hard of hearing and deaf-blind people and their families across BC. Our services include all ages from young children to older adults. When appropriate, services may be provided to hearing family members of deaf individuals.
Our office is culturally sensitive and accessible for all communication needs and modalities.
All services are confidential and free of charge.
The WBP is committed to providing safe, confidential, and therapeutic services in order to assist people in improving and enhancing their lives.
Counselling and Therapy:
- System navigation
- Addiction support services
- Collaboration & consultation with community and hospitals
- Social and emotional skills developments
- Education related to deaf culture
- Psychiatric assessments and consultation
- Psycho-educational workshops and community education
- Mental Health interpreting
The WBP provides counselling for people dealing with depression, anxiety, trauma, or anger difficulties. The program also supports individuals in navigating life changes, exploring identity issues, and enhancing wellness.