- This event has passed.
Online Chakra Yoga
October 14 @ 4:00 pm - 5:15 pm
An event every week that begins at 4:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until December 2, 2021
an offering to people who are Deaf & Hard of Hearing
Taught in ASL
CHAKRA YOGA (aka: The Yoga of Lady Niguma)
Lead by Certified Yoga Instructor Leonarda Ehl
When: Thursdays (changed the starting date to Oct 7 as Sept 30 is a statutory holiday)
Nov 11—no class
Only 8 spots available!
What you will learn:
- Lady Niguma Sun Salutation as part of the series
- Yoga poses for each chakra that help untie the knots at each chakra
- Short Vinaysan flow between each chakra
- Chakra breathing
- Key themes for each chakra
- A bit of yoga philosophy to better appreciate the teachings
- How to become happy and let go of chakra blocks to your own personal happiness
Deadline to register: Thursday, Sept 16 – Only for BC residents.
Attend all 8 classes, you will get FREE YOGA PAH! DVD!!!
Need More Information or Register?
Contact Bonnie at