Parent Workshop Series
Deaf Children’s Society and the Deaf Well Being Program are providing monthly “Parent Connect” workshop series.
- Discussing support networks
- Healthy Family Connections
- Raising Emotionally Healthy Children
- Behaviour Topics
When: October 11th
Time: 7-8:30 PM
Where: Edmonds Community Resource Center
7355 Canada Way, Burnaby
- Deaf Parents with children age 0-7
- Hearing parents who have deaf or hard of hearing children age 0-7
Need More Information or Register?
Toll-free TTY: 1-800-949-1155