2-Day Immersion in ASL
When: March 10 and 11 from 9 am to 5 pm
Where: Okanaga College, Kelowna Campus
1000 KLO Road
Kelowna, B.C., V1Y 4X8
WBP is sponsoring this training, limited to 8 participants. Two days at Okanagan College. Saturday & Sunday March 10/11 at 9am – 5pm daily. If you travel from out of town, contact Kristen Pranzl to see if you can get travel funding.
The Daring Way™ is a highly experiential, intensive training based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown
The Daring Way™ method is designed to support men, women, and young people to learn how to show up, be seen, and live braver lives. The primary focus is on developing shame resilience skills and daily practices that transform the way we live, love, parent and lead.
This powerful and transformative work is suitable for individuals, couples, families, work teams, and organizational leaders. Further information is available at www.thedaringway.com
For questions about The Daring Way™ contact Susi.
For questions about registration, contact Kristen
Is the Daring Way™ for me?
- Are you ready to let go of of what other people think and embrace authenticity?
- Are you longing to cultivate self-compassion and let go of perfectionism?
- Are you interested in discovering practices for developing gratitude and joy?
- Are you tired of comparing yourself to others and working so hard to be worthy of love and belonging?
- Are you curious about how to connect to the power of empathy to dissolve shame?
If the answer to any of the above is yes, then The Daring Way™ is one of the most powerful methods I have encountered to support your journey from never enough to I am enough.